Finding the best SEO tools is not that easy. I have invested so many times to find out all the best SEO tools I have listed here.
I have used most of them for my own blog and checked a lot of reviews that consider the following SEO tools are the best.
- Best SEO Tools That SEO Experts Recommend To Use
Best SEO Tools That SEO Experts Recommend To Use
These are some amazing SEO tools you should give a try. You don’t need to use all of them. Just find out which one will work for your blog better.
Without wasting the time let’s have a look at this list-
Now let’s discuss these Best SEO Tools more elaborately.
1. Ahrefs: SEO Keyword Tool
Ahrefs is an amazing SEO tool that allows to track backlinks and keywords that are the reasons of ranking on the top of your competitors.
You can get all the track record for which keyword you competitors are ranking on the top. If you have enough budget, Ahrefs will be the perfect suit for you.
If you are a beginner or have a budget issue, you can try Ubersuggest for keyword research. Though Ubersuggest shows less accurate data, but as a free tool its better.
There are some Pros & Cons of using Ahrefs SEO Tool
Pros and Cons of Ahrefs.
- You can quickly input any domain and see all required data like the ranking, numbers of backlink, the domain rating, organic traffic and top pages.
- Keyword research is insanely easy with Ahrefs. It will show you the exact keyword that can dominate the search engines.
- You can get all the Google features including featured snippets, knowledge panel and many more. It will help you to find which of your keyword is ranking, their position tracking and you can also track your competitor’s movement also through in-depth SERPs analysis.
- The pricing is not flexible for the newbies.
- Ahrefs has a limited SEO reporting
SEMrush has huge index storage. You will get every information for every site whatever it is smaller or less known sites.
You can see what is gained or lost date with broken backlinks. This amazing tool will show you the exact period of time when you have gained or lost links.
SEMrush made the thing so easy that you can analyse your site or your competitor’s site with just one click.
My first recommendation for every blogger is SEMrush. You can get SEMrush Pro Free for 7 Days here.
Let’s see what Pros & Cons this one of the best SEO tools has:
- Best keyword research and domain analysis tool
- SEMrush has a track of more than 46 million websites and 120 million keywords.
- Accurate backlink tracking
- The project-based SEO campaign is amazing.
- It also has desktop and mobile search breakdowns.
- Site audit to fix the errors that is a barrier to SEO.
- The writing assistant will help to write SEO friendly article that will help you to rank on the top.
- Beginner-friendly as they offer a free trial.
- Brand monitoring sometimes shows wrong mentions but it’s not a big deal.
- It has lacked keyword management. Though it’s gonna fix soon.
3. KWFinder: SEO Keyword Tool
If you are looking for a SEO tool that will help you to find longtail keyword with low competition, KWFinder is the best choice.
The SEO experts use this SEO tool to find the best longtail keyword and analyze reports of backlinks and SERPs.
You can track your keyword which one is ranking or declining from SERPs. KWFinder also helps to find out tons of keyword ideas that can rank your website even higher if you are not satisfied with your current ranking position.
Pros and cons of KWFinder are one of the best SEO tools:
- KWFinder has a low pricing policy.
- You can rank tracking with new SERPWatcher tool.
- Great longtail keyword finder
- Suggests related keywords
- It has a great keyword list and management functionality
- KWFinder has a advance SEO tooling limitation
4. Moz: SEO Software
Moz is the best for marketing. If you are thinking of improving your marketing strategy, you should give a try to Moz. It has made SEO and social monitoring so simple.
It will help you to improve your position and your content writing. You can optimize your social network strategies using Moz. Moz can play a vital role to improve your marketing projects.
Let’s see what are the pros and cons of Moz SEO software has:
- Great keyword research and stealing competitor’s intelligence tool
- Provides high quality educational content to teach how to write more properly to dominate the SERPs
- Many free resources on SEO training and practices
- Sometimes it has lack of data while keyword research
- The interface should be more beginner friendly
5. Answer The Public: Free SEO Tool
The SEO tool helps to have an idea of how people are searching for their queries. If you are thinking of using FAQs in your content, this SEO tool is must’ve software.
All you need to just enter a keyword. You will get tons of keyword ideas with just one click. You can easily get featured snippet opportunity by using this free SEO tool.
Let’s see what pros and cons the Answer The Public SEO tool has:
- Free of cost
- You don’t need to download this app
- It saves time by generating multiple queries into one
- Sometimes shows irrelevant keywords
- It does;t show any data for some specific keywords
6. SpyFu: Free SEO Tools
Spyfu offers amazing features on the premium version. But as a newbie, you can try their free features. I would love to recommend to explore all the options.
You can use Spyfu to search for any domain you want to spy on. You can get every keyword your competitors bought from AdWords and every organic ranking factors since the last 14 years.
Spyfu will help you to find online and traditional leads methods, that any other SEO tool doesn’t offer.
Pros and cons of Spyfu SEO tool:
- Great keyword selection of keyword research and management with great pricing policy
- Good for PPC/CPC and paid advertising analysis
- Spyfu has unlimited search results.
- Great track record of backlinks
- It offers ongoing site monitoring option
- Spyfu does not offer web crawling
- The ad metrics can confuse the newbie users
7. Majestic: Marketing SEO Tools
Majestic is a good SEO tool for the professionals, agencies and other webmasters who spend most of their time on SEO.
The main focus of the Majestic SEO tool is on backlinks. But I don’t recommend this SEO tool because this tool is a good alternative with the above mentions SEO tools.
Pros and cons of Majestic SEO tool:
- Great SEO tool for backlilnk research
- The SEO agency can create custom reports for their clients
- Good keyword checker and rank tracker
- Sometime it shows inaccurate rank tracking
- Site explorer shows inaccurate data
8. SEOQuake: Free SEO Tools
SEOQuake is a free tool that will help you to have an instant SEO summary for any webpage you want.
You can run the on-page site audit instantly using this SEO tool. SEOQuake will let you examine the internal and external links and comparing the domains in real-time. You can also export all the data into a file.
- Free site audit for the first 100 pages
- All SEO information in one area
- Let you know how to improve your website infrastructure
- The dashboard design is not appealing
- Hard to understand its metrics as a newbie
9. Siteliner: SEO Analysis Tool
Siteliner lets you know how many times a page is linked to other pages in your site. This tool works as an internal linking analysis tool.
It will show you how many links you page receive from the other pages and how important to have the link or from where the link added.
Pros and cons of Siteliner:
- Fast and systematized analysis
- Free and downloadable reports
- Affordable pricing policy
- Limited features
10. Fat Rank: SEO Tools
Fank Rank is one of the best SEO tools with a free Google chrome extension. You can check keyword rankings in Google using this tool.
This tool has good fame as it’s free to use and it provides the most accurate data amount with the free SEO tools.
Pros and cons of Fat Rank SEO tool as one of the best SEO tools:
- Shows accurate data
- It’s easy and quick
- Fat Rank has a mobile app for both android and iOS
- Provides details ranking reports
- You can not check for multiple keywords at a time
- It doesn’t save any data of previous searches
- Keyword Research For SEO [Beginner’s Guide To Follow]
- SEMrush Free Trial [Experience SEMrush Pro For 7 Day At Free Of Cost]
If you are looking for my recommendation, I would love to recommend the SEMrush SEO tool. This is the best and amazing tool, I have been using from the very beginning.
If you are thinking of great SEO experience, SEMrush is a must-have SEO tool. This tool is highly recommended by the pro bloggers and big SEO giants. You can enjoy their pro plan free for 7 days.
Learn here how to get 7 days free trial of SEMrush by going through this link.
I hope now you what are the best SEO tools. You don’t need to try each of them. Just pick the one you need. If you are thinking of investing your money in SEO. Invest with SEMrush. Trust me, you will love it!
Thanks for investing your valuable time here. Please share if you find this article useful.