If you are a beginner who wants to create a blog for generating passive income, you might be finding the best SEO tool for beginners.
But if you are working alone, we won’t recommend spending big bucks on the paid tools unless you have the budget.
That is why we have come up with a list of the 5 best free SEO tools of 2022 from Prepostseo.
When it comes to providing free tools, Prepostseo is amongst the pioneers because the company has some quality tools. However, not all of its SEO tools are worth using.
So, today, we will review its top 5 free SEO tools and tell you whether or not they are worth using. Hence, without any further ado, let’s dive into this topic.
What are the 5 Best Free SEO Tools of Prepostseo Review in 2022?
1. Plagiarism Checker
The plagiarism checker tool of Prepostseo is one of the leading free plagiarism checkers available on the internet.
This tool allows the users to check plagiarism in different languages, such as English, Turkish, Spanish, and German. Some salient features of this plagiarism tool are:
- Chrome extension – allows you to add extensions to Google Chrome-based browsers. Then, you don’t have to access the website every time you want to check the content.
- Smartphone application – allows you to check the plagiarism of your content on IOS and Android devices. So, it is not device-dependent.
- URL exclusion – allows you to exclude certain websites for checking the plagiarism of your content. It is useful because a lot of companies don’t offer this functionality.
- Website + WordPress Plugins – allows you to integrate API to your WordPress or other blogs.
The word range of this plagiarism tool varies according to the pricing plan you are using.
So, you can use the following table to get the information on the word count each plan offers.
All in all, I don’t recommend this plagiarism tool over premium tools, like Grammarly, QueText, and WhiteSmoke.
No doubt, Grammarly is a bit on the expensive side, but these little investments can increase the quality of your content. So, check the ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’ table to determine why this plagiarism tool is not worth it.
|URL exclusion||Inaccurate plagiarism checker|
|Multiple languages support||Vague (websites) database|
|API Integration||No support for PDF downloads|
2. Article Rewriter
Being a content writer is difficult because you have to come up with a unique vocabulary strategy every time you produce the content.
But the Pre Post SEO article rewriter is here to make the job easier for you.
This AI-based article rewriter uses modern techniques to produce plagiarism-free content. It offers four rewriting modes:
- Simple – as the name suggests, AI uses minimal algorithms in this mode to create plagiarism-free content.
- Advanced – this mode neglects fluency and focuses on creating plagiarism-free content.
- Fluency – this mode rewrites the article by focusing on content fluency.
- Creative – this mode uses creative ways of creating plagiarism-free content.
As a content writer, I am not a fan of article-spinning tools because no doubt you can quickly write content through such tools, but it destroys the readability of the content.
Anyway, consult the ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’ table to find whether this tool is worth using or not.
|Support for adding raw text||As a content writer, I don’t recommend using article spinners because they are not reliable|
|Support for uploading files through OneDrive, Google Drive, and local storage|
|No limitation on rewriting|
|Support for 15 popular languages|
3. Paraphrasing Tool
Paraphrasing content is not a simple task because it requires a lot of effort, time, and concentration. But to automate this process, you can use the Prepostseo Paraphrasing tool.
If you have found some plagiarism in your content, you can use this tool to remove that plagiarism. But let’s see its fortes that separate this tool from its counterparts.
- Like the other tools of Prepostseo, this one also allows the users to upload the content from local or cloud storage (OneDrive or Google Drive).
- You will hardly face any language barrier here because this tool also supports 17 different languages.
- While paraphrasing, it doesn’t modify the keywords’ structure. So, if you are looking for free alternatives to the best SEO tools for WordPress or the best SEO tools for bloggers, you can try this one.
- Once the tool has paraphrased your content, you can also check the keywords’ density and content’s readability.
- This tool provides complete content protection for the uploaded content because, according to the company, this tool deletes the uploaded content as soon as the user removes/deletes the content.
- There is no limit to paraphrasing your content because it is 100% free.
- It uses different modes to modify the readability of the content while paraphrasing.
- Simple – this mode uses the synonyms-replacement technique to paraphrase a piece of content.
- Advanced – this mode is a bit more advanced than the simple model because it allows the users to add their own words. So, you can use this mode if you are not satisfied with the auto-substitution of synonyms.
- AI – this mode reduces the complexity of sentences to make them simpler and easier to read. That is why it has three additional modes, such as ‘Fluency,’ ‘Standard’ and ‘Creative.’ But this mode only supports 5000 characters.
Now, let’s see the ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’ of this tool to determine whether or not it is worth using.
|Support of additional features, like keywords density and readability checker||The AI model has a 5000 characters limitation|
|Paraphrases the content without modifying the keywords||As a content writer, I am not a fan of paraphrasing techniques|
|Support for 17 languages|
|A great free alternative to the best paraphrasing tool for thesis|
4. DA PA Checker (Domain Authority Checker):
It’s hard to get past an SEO tools list without discussing the Domain Authority and Page Authority (DA PA) checker.
The same is the case with this list, where we are reviewing the free alternatives to the best SEO tools 2022.
The DA PA Checker of Prepostseo allows SEO experts to estimate the chances of a website’s ranking on search engines.
Even if you want to check the legitimacy of a website, you can still use this tool because it will give you an idea through its DA ranking.
*** Pro Tip: If the DA ranking is low, it will raise questions about the website’s legitimacy ***
This tool is my personal favorite DA and PA ranking checker. So, let’s see the benefits this tool brings compared to its counterparts.
- This tool can check 500 URLs simultaneously. So, it is pretty efficient compared to the other free counterparts. But if you want more search queries, you can view their pricing plans.
- Apart from the DA and PA rankings, this tool also provides additional information about a website, such as its IP address, pages in Google, and spam score.
- You can download the entire result in an excel report format. So, if you want to present this information in a meeting, this feature will be useful.
- Prepostseo has not designed this tool for technical experts only because everyone can use it, courtesy of its straightforward UI.
- The tool can extract the URL from the raw data.
- It provides accurate DA and PA scores.
All in all, it’s the best free SEO tool for YouTubers and growing bloggers because it doesn’t require much technical knowledge. So, let’s see the ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’ of this tool.
|No technical knowledge required||None really|
|Accurate DA and PA ratings|
|Ability to export the results in excel format|
|Available as a browser extension|
5. Online Grammar Checker
SEO plays an important role in the growth of a website.
But if the website’s content is not up to the mark, the reader won’t stay on the website even if it is ranking on the first page of the search engine.
That is where the Prepostseo Grammar Checker comes into the picture.
As the name suggests, it is an online grammar and punctuation checker from Prepostseo that assists users in producing up-to-the-mark content.
So, let’s see some benefits of this tool.
- It uses different color schemes to highlight the mistakes in a writing piece. For example, the red ones indicate spelling mistakes, whereas the yellow ones are grammatical, punctuational, and syntax mistakes. So, this makes it easier to differentiate between mistakes in the content.
- You can check writing pieces of up to 5000 with this tool. Therefore, blog/article length will hardly be an issue.
- Unlike other grammar checking tools, it is completely free. So, if you are a growing blogger, I highly recommend this tool.
- You can either upload a file from local and cloud storage or use the raw text. Hence, with its errors’ pinpointing and one-click correction, it will be easier to increase the quality of the content.
- It provides support for 31 languages, but it can automatically detect the language of the text as well. So, there will be no language barrier issues here.
All in all, it is one of the most user-friendly grammar checking tools I have ever used.
It might not be as useful as the paid versions of Hemingway Editor and Grammarly, but still, it does the job.
So, let’s look at the ‘Pros’ and ‘Cons’ of this tool.
|User-friendly grammar and punctuation checker||Not as useful as the paid version of Hemingway Editor and Grammarly|
|Support for 31 languages|
|Auto language detection|
|Available as a browser extension|
Is Prepostseo Worth It?
Apart from the plagiarism checker of Prepostseo, all the other tools are worth using because I have noticed some major mistakes in their plagiarism checker.
And if you are a content writer, I won’t recommend using any paraphrasing or article rewriting tools because they will damage your credibility.