It’s really hard to run an online business without Paypal as its the easiest way to deal transactions. There are many who can’t have a PayPal account like me. Cause I am from Bangladesh and Paypal is not supported here.
The good news is that there are some alternatives to PayPal.
If you are a blogger, an affiliate marketer or freelancer, you are in the right place. here, I will discuss some PayPal alternatives to help you to get out of this problem of not having Paypal 2018.
- Payoneer (Best For Bloggers & Affiliate Marketers)
- Skrill (Best For Users Based Transactions)
- 2Checkout (Best For Accepting Payments Globally)
- Selz (Best For Products Owners & Services Providers)
It is the best PayPal alternative for bloggers, affiliate marketers, and freelancers. It has made the international money transfer simply easy.
Payoneer provides a Card which can be used to make international payments and withdraw money from local ATM booth. You will have the opportunity of a Virtual US Bank account to receive global payments. You can withdraw your money from your local banks through Payoneer money transfer.
Here are some tasks you can do by using Payoneer.
- Buy web hosting and domain HostGator, Bluehost, etc.
- Buy Online Courses from companies like Udemy.
- Payment from affiliate networks like ShareASale
ClickBank, CJ.com, Amazon.com, , etc.
- Payment from freelancing sites like Fiverr, Upwork, 99designs, etc.
- Request for a payment from your clients.
As MoneyBookers, Skrill is also a great way to send and receive money. You can easily send and receive money from Skrill users. The first transaction is absolutely free.
Skrill generally focuses on users transaction rather than getting payment from other companies. However, there are some things you can do with Skrill as a blogger.
- Buy web hosting and
the domain from GoDaddy, A2 Hosting, etc.
- Get payment from Freelancer.com, Upwork, Elance, etc.
- Get Payment from Envato, TemplateMonster, etc accept Skrill from the affiliate program.
Its different kind of online payment services. It helps you to receive payments from buyers worldwide. It accepts payments from Visa, MasterCard, American Xpress, Discover, Paypal, JCB, Diners Club International, and all global debit cards. and through EFT, Wire Transfer, and Payoneer.
You can use 2Checkout with many shopping carts like Bigcommerce, Drupal Commerce, E-junkie, Easy Digital Downloads, Magento, PrestaShop, Selz, Shopify, WHMCS, WooCommerce,
2checkout is a great Paypal alternative when you offer products or services on your blog, but you don’t have any PayPal access.
Get started with https://www.2checkout.com
Selz is also a great PayPal alternative for freelancers and bloggers who sell online. It has a free WordPress plugin to add a shopping cart to your WordPress site. The awesome thing is, your visitors
You can add buy buttons, product widgets on your website. It has a lot of professional themes that will help you to create online stores and landing pages. You can also sell through social media like facebook, twitter and so on.
The other awesome features are tracking sales performance, offering discounts and coupons, managing customers, etc. Selz supports 195 countries and 100+ currencies.
Up to You
So these are the some best PayPal alternatives for bloggers and affiliate marketers or freelancers. I would recommend for signing up two things that
- Sign Up for Payoneer to get payments as a freelancer or an affiliate marketer.
- Sign Up for 2Checkout if you are offering premium products or services.
However, let me know if you are using any other alternatives. And If you like this post please help me