Jarvis AI officially changed its name to Jasper AI. So don’t get confused if you see Jasper AI instead of Jarvis AI.
Are you looking for Jasper AI Lifetime Deal?
I am sorry to shock you!
Jasper AI does not offer any Lifetime offer yet. There are many other writing tools like Jasper that offer Lifetime Deal on AppSumo or PitchGround.
But Jasper does not!
AND they don’t have any future plans for lifetime licenses.
So, stop wasting your time searching Jasper AI Lifetime license, Jasper Lifetime offer, Jasper AI Lifetime LTD on the SERPs.
Don’t be upset!
I have good news for you! You can enjoy 10,000 words totally free for 5 days on Jasper AI. So grab the free trial now!
I am pretty sure, they will convince you to buy their monthly or yearly subscription, once you have got the free trial.
Because Jasper AI is really worth it!
Why Jasper AI Does Not Offer Any Lifetime Deal
Jasper AI Lifetime Deal is not available because this type of startup needs a lot of recurring expenses that can not be fulfilled with a one-time payment.
The owner needs continued investment to keep the start-up alive. That’s why it’s almost impossible for the startup to offer a lifetime deal with lifetime support.
Jasper offers an affordable pricing policy that is worth every penny you will pay. Once you will buy any of the plans and will get your desired results, you won’t be bothered to pay twice.
How Much Jasper AI Does Cost?
Jasper.ai has two pricing plans:
1. Starter Plan: The starter plan costs $29 per month. It comes with 20,000 words of credit. The “Long-from Assistant” tool we use for writing the article is not included in this plan.
2. Boss Mode Plan: Boss Mode costs $59 per month. There is also a 50,000-word credit included. Besides this, this plan is equipped with amazing features such as recipes and command-level functionality.
I recommend grabbing the Boss Mode plan if you are a blogger and plan to use Jasper AI to write your article. This plan gives you access to the “long-form assistant,” which is used for writing blogs.
How To Get Jasper Free Trial 2022
I have written step by detailed guide on how you can get Jasper Free Trial. You can check here! If you wanna a direct link to get the Jasper Free Trial, here is a step by step guide in brief:
- Step one: Go to this special link.
- Step two: create your account.
- Step three: Choose your desired plan [ The Boss Mode plan is recommended].
- Final Step: Make the final Payment and boost your content writing speed.
Why Should You Buy Jasper AI?
Though Jasper AI lifetime deal is not available, you should grab this amazing AI tool for the following reasons:
1. SEO-friendly original content
You can generate plagiarism-free and keyword-rich articles for your educational blog.
2. Improve your first draft by 2-5X
You can accelerate your content pipeline by having Jasper rite 80% of your content and humans edit the remaining 20%.
3. Improve ad conversions with a better copy
You can easily write and test more copy variations to increase sales and improve ROAS.
4. Use a robot to solve your writer’s block
Are you staring at a blank page? Let Jasper come up with some creative copy.
5. Overcoming linguistic barriers
Create clearly and creatively in more than 25 languages, regardless of your native tongue.
6. Increase your content marketing quickly
Generating new content without hiring junior writers is possible when you repurpose existing content.
FAQs: Jasper Lifetime Deal 2022
These are some FAQs that may arise in your mind related to the Jasper AI lifetime Deal. Hope this will clear all of your doubts related to the Jasper AI Lifetime deal issue.
1. What is Jasper.ai?
Jasper.ai is one of the best AI copywriting and content writing tools that help you create high-converting sales copy and content.
2. Does Jasper.ai offer Lifetime Deal?
There is no lifetime deal at Jasper AI.
3. Why does Jasper.ai not offer the Lifetime Deal?
Lifetime deals aren’t offered by them because they believe that “If you have to offer a lifetime deal to someone, then you don’t have a better product for them and they don’t understand the value of your product”
4. What’s the price of Jasper.ai?
There are two pricing plans offered by Jasper.ai. For $29 per month, you can get the starter plan. For $59 per month, you can get the boss mode plan.
5. Is Jasper.ai Worth Buying?
It’s worth buying this tool. You should definitely try it.
6. Can we write Articles using Jasper.ai Starter Plan?
You won’t have access to the Long-form Assistant tool with the starter plan. It’s available with the boss mode plan.
Conclusion: Jasper AI Lifetime Deal
You already know Jasper AI does not offer any Lifetime deal.
You don’t need to waste your time searching for terms like Jasper.ai lifetime deal, Jasper.ai LTD, Jasper.ai AppSumo, and group buy on Google.
Take a look at this tool. I’m sure you’ll love this tool as much as I do.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you still have questions.