You must add your website to Google Search Console in order to connect and retrieve crawl issues. In the webmaster tools section, you can connect to Google and retrieve the crawl issues for your site.
Just Follow the steps-
If you are using WordPress then
1. Log in to your WordPress website.
When you’re logged in, you will be in your Dashboard.
2. Click on SEO
On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on SEO.
3. Click on Search Console.
The SEO settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on Search Console.
4. Go to Settings and click on ‘ Click here to get a Google Authorization Code’.
5. Login to your Google account, and click allow
6. Copy the unique code
7. Paste the code in the plugin settings.
8.Click authenticate and save changes. That’s all!
This is how You need to To Connect and Retrieve Crawl Issues.
Now I will show you how to add your blog or site to Google Search Console.
Step 1: Go to Google Search Console
Click Start Now
Step 2: Click Add a Property.
3.Enter your website URL in the box and click ‘Continue’.
Please make sure you enter your complete URL. Like, if your site is http://yourdomain.com it needs to be that exact
4.Click the arrow next to ‘HTML tag’ to expand the option.
5.Copy the meta tag
- Log in to your WordPress website. When you’re logged in, you will be in your Dashboard.
- Click on ‘SEO’.On the left-hand side, you will see a menu. In that menu, click on ‘SEO.
- Click on General. The SEO settings will expand providing you additional options. Click on General.
- Click on the ‘Webmaster Tools’ tab.
- Paste the code under ‘Google verification code’.
6. Click Save Changes