How to select the perfect image for your blog post its a must to know tricks. Without having knowledge of inserting the perfect image in your blog, you are risking yourself to lose your site traffic. Because readers click on an image that is good to see and related to the post.
How to Select the Perfect Image
Images for blogs are really important in getting your audience to read your post. A post with a nice photo or illustration will receive lots more attention on social media.
In this post, I’ll explain the importance of photos and illustrations and give practical tips on how to find images for blogs on your own.
Choose images according to your topic
If you choose a photo or an illustration for your post, make sure that the image actually fits the topic of your blog. Text and picture should be about the same topic. They should reinforce one another.
Things to Consider When Selecting the Perfect Blog Post Image
- Do you have the right to use it?
- High quality?
- Appropriately sized?
- Is it optimized for all screen sizes?
I will try to describe the above point briefly here. Let’s get started-
- When you are surfing on the internet you will see millions of images. All of the images are not free to download. You have to check if the images are free for you or not. If you have a budget you can buy the images for you. But If the images are not free, Don’t try to use that image. You will have copyright issues if you do.
- Before selecting an image you have figure out that the image you are going to use is relevant to your topic or not. If you use a very beautiful image but not relevant to your topic you will lose readers for sure.
- Your image must be compelling. So that when a visitor see your images he insists to check out what it is in the post.
- If your images are not high quality, your site will lose its beauty. High-quality images attract visitors.
- When you are going to select your image, make sure your image is optimized for every device.
You cannot just use any picture or photo you find on the internet. Illustrations have copyright and should not be used without the consent of the creator. No worries though, because there are plenty of databases containing pictures you can either buy or even use freely. Tips on how to find images for blogs
Take your own pictures
You can click for your blog post. that will original and no one can claim on that.
There are tons of platforms to collect free and paid photos. You can go to them.
Hire an illustrator
You can design your photos by hiring an illustrator. He can help you to get your desired photos for your blog topic. You can surf on fiverr to get expert illustrators.
- How to drive organic traffic without any backlinks
- How consistency leads to success
- How to write SEO friendly articles
- 7 Best cheap web hosting you should try for your blog or business website.
- How to start a blog in just six easy steps without any coding skill.
Affiliate Disclosure: This content contains affiliate links that will give a little commission if you make a purchase through the affiliate links without any extra cost to you.
I think now you know how to select the perfect images for your next blog post. If you loved this post, please feel free to share this post.