Are you looking for the Best Travel Affiliate Programs for travel bloggers?
Don’t stop before finishing this article. I have included here some best travel affiliate programs for travel bloggers.
Today is 2nd May 2020. Pandemic is COVID 10 is making the world feel worse. This is not high time to travel around the world.
Once this worst time is over, People will start traveling and think of starting a travel blog.
I am writing this content about the best travel affiliate programs only for the travel bloggers who wanna earn their living from a travel blog.
Best Travel Affiliate Programs For Travel Bloggers
If you wanna feel freedom, switch off your phone, go for a trip. Traveling will make you feel the depth of freedom.
There are many travel bloggers who are earning a passive income by traveling the world.
You might be thinking how is it possible!
Yeah, this is quite possible to live life with full freedom with a travel blog. Most travel bloggers get free trips including all the travel expenses.
But not everyone is that lucky from the beginning. I have discussed this fact in this article where you will come to know how to start a travel blog, why you should start and how you can make it profitable. Click here to know these facts.
You have to do some hard work for that. You have to monetize your blog with some money-making affiliate programs to earn money.
Let’s check the best travel affiliate programs you should try for your travel blog-
1. Booking.com Affiliate Program
This site is very popular in the travel industry. They offer the best travel affiliate program with the best choices of accommodation. You can easily sign up for their
You can easily sign up for their affiliate programs and start using their offer search box, deep links, banners, and so on.
Let’s see how they offer the best travel affiliate program-
- Simple and easy signup process
- Good looking banners, deep linking and search box
- Minimum payouts $100
- Payment method- Paypal
2. Tripadvisor Affiliate Program
Tripadvisor is best for reviews, recommendations, and bookings. When someone plans for a tour. They have a look at Trip Advisor’s site.
If you can get an affiliate link from Tripadvisor it would be beneficial for you like you can source content from their site and link your visitors to your original content using your tracking link.
Let’s see how Trip Advisors offer their best travel affiliate programs-
- They offer a 50% commission of total spendings.
- You can enjoy tiered commissions
- Payouts will be monthly
- Deep linking over five lacs cities and hotels
<<Join Tripadvisor Affiliate Program>>
If you have a Cj Affiliate account you can try Tripadvisor from that affiliate platform.
JetRadar is popular as one of the largest online flight search engines. A sister concern of Aviasales is a popular brand in this travel industry.
JetRadar is not any agency. It’s just a search engine that finds the cheapest flights pair and lets you choose the cheapest rate among many options.
Let’s see Why JetRadar is one of the best affiliate programs-
- 50%-60% share on the total commission they receive from the agencies.
- Helps to find not only the cheap option but also helps to find in which date the ticket price will be lower.
- Jetradar has the largest database of flight bookings
- Renewable cookies. Normal cookies period is 30 days. If the visitors visit again within 30 days the time also gets extended.
Hotellooks helps to book your hotel with your favorite booking site by comparing hotels with the best booking sites like Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, and others.
Key features hotellook are offering-
- Instant access to the best price on leading booking sites.
- Reserve your hotels in seconds
- Free of cost
- Compare more than two lac fifty thousands hotels and two hundred five countries
- Provides the best reviewed service to your clients.
5. DiscoverCars Affiliate Program
DiscoverCars is the biggest online car rental service that is available in more than 160 countries all over the world.
This is a part of booking.com and partnered with more than 900 car rental companies in over 160 countries in the world.
Let’s see why Rental Cars are considered also one of the best travel affiliate programs-
- They offer the highest conversions on the car rental service market
- Easy integration with a great opportunity
- Leading car rental service providers
- Cheap price with consistently updated content.
6. Amazon Associates
In this pandemic of covid 10 in 2020 Amazon Associates is offering a very low commission to their affiliate marketers.
I hope once this worst situation is done, Amazon will be back with their amazing commission rate again.
You can enrich your blog by linking with many accessories that are much needed for traveling. There are many other best travel affiliate programs you can monetize your blog with:
- Click Bank
- Cj Affiliate
- Impact Radius
You can also use these platforms to monetize your blog with travel accessories that you would recommend for your readers to buy when they are thinking of a trip.
Their commission rate is also pretty high than the Amazon Associates Affiliate Program through it also.
7. Airbnb Referral Program
You can earn decent money by referring the Airbnb program to other users. You can earn up to $72 for every successful referral you will make and a maximum $5k travel credit per account.
Why is this company the best travel affiliate program? Let’s see-
- You will get $18 Airbnb credit for every referral
- Renowned in this travel industry
- A good recommendation for earning easy money.
Special note: You can maintain Booking.com, Hotellooks, JetRadar, RentalCars.com under of affiliate platform TravelPayouts. All you need to sign up for TravelPayouts and apply for the affiliate programs. You can read it here in more detail.
- How To Start A Travel Blog From Scratch- Beginner’s Guide
- Affiliate Marketing Guide For Newbie Bloggers
- 10 Best Pay Per Lead Affiliate Programs [$30 Per Lead]
The above-mentioned are some of the best travel affiliate programs. There are other monetization options like Adsense, Media.Net, VigLink, physical products sales, sponsored ads and ebooks, and many more.
If you are monetizing a page, Don’t forget to use Viglink. This amazing tool will automatically monetize your post that you have forgotten to monetize. You can check here how Viglink works.
I hope now you know what are the best travel affiliate programs out there. If you have any other options in your mind please feel free to share with us through the comment box.
If you love this post, please share it with your friends through social media.