According to a study by social bakers, 93% of Facebook’s most engaging posts are images. So, that’s also true for the blog posts. The blog post without image gets lower traffic than the blog posts with images. We discuss here some Canva alternatives.
Also Check, How To Start Blogging
So it is so important to add images
- High-quality images or graphics.
- Special icons and shapes.
- Use of custom fonts.
- Transparent image background.
If you are looking for some apps and tools alternative to Canva you are in the right place. Here I will be sharing some apps and tools that alternative to Canva
The stencil has been in the market for some time, and they have gained popularity recently because of making image creation simpler and easier.
There are over 2,200,000 incredible public domain stock photos ready to use, at your fingertips. These photos are royalty-free. You can make your site more awesome with their royalty-free photos.
The stencil has 2,000,000+ icons to choose from. They have partnered with the best icon providers to bring you exclusive access to premium icons from world-class designers. They’re all royalty-free & completely safe for personal or commercial use.
So in brief, the features are-
- Fast & Simple to use
- 24×7 support
- Access to high-resolution stock images
- 60+ different image sizes (you can use any custom size)
- Access to more than a million different icons
- Unlimited downloads
- Live preview and social share
Stencil takes pride in how fast you can create an image and share it on your social media. It integrates with Buffer to make your life much easier on social media.
By this tool, you can create 10 images for free and there are no images to pay for. You get access to everything. You can create 50 images for $9/month, or unlimited images for $18/month, which is not considered so much as considering how fast you can get images done.
Bad design can hurt a brand’s credibility so
If you’re an agency, social media manager, or someone that just has a ton of stuff going on there’s no limit to creative uses, RelayThat is the right choice.
You can enjoy these amazing features in RelayThat-
- You can switch between multiple brands or projects in a single click.
- You can save high quality .png or web-friendly .jpg images for personal or commercial use.
- You can resize any layout to perfectly fit any channel with no additional tweaking needed.
- Add brand assets once to automatically generate unlimited design options.
- SEO Friendly image creation
- You can upload your own fonts to perfectly match our layouts with your brand.
- You can enjoy 3 million-plus copyright-free images.
- You can work from anywhere, no software is needed.
You can create 5 projects for $25 and unlimited ones for $97/month.
DesignBold is another tool that focuses on speed when it comes to creating images.
It’s quite easy and fun designing with this tool. Just pick a template and start designing.
Key features of DesignBold are-
- You can easily download your design in glorious high definition for large print or web-use in JPEG, PNG or PDF.
- You can easily upload your own images, backgrounds, or even custom fonts for unlimited creativity.
- You can save your designs directly to Dropbox
- You can share your designs directly to social media or allow people to work with you via unique links to DesignBold.
If you sign up for 30 Days Trial, you can enjoy 30 days of their Pro membership totally FREE of charge. After 30 days end, your account will stay at Pro membership and you will be automatically charged.
If you’d rather not become a Pro member, you can cancel anytime. They’ll remind you when your free trial is about to end and you can make the decision to continue or not. If you cancel this trial anytime within 30 days, you will not be charged.
Isn’t it cool? You can create images on-demand like Canva, and pay only $0.8/image compared to
Also, check Best Responsive WordPress Theme
PicMonkey has been on the market for many years, and it is best known as an editing tool, you can create new images on it.
It has many templates and third-party integration to apps like Dropbox.
Key Features of PicMonkey are-
- Dozens of effects and filters, layer and mask images and add and modify the text
- Design business cards, ads, logos.
- 3000 + graphics, 200 fonts and 100 texture.
- You can even change your eye and hair color, lighten your teeth and get a fair look by this tool.
- Get access from both mobile and desktop.
It is great for doing basic imaging stuff, but if you are serious about images and taking your post to the next level, Stencil or other tools may be better.
Another tool that takes pride in how their interface can create images in a snap, hence the name Snappa.
You can create whatever you’ve imagined in seconds. They are giving you the opportunity to choose from 200+ fonts, 100,000+ vectors, and shapes, and play with photo effects until your graphic is perfect. You don’t need any no design experience.
So the key features you will enjoy from Snappa are-
- You can start designing with the perfect image dimensions.
- You can get access to 1,000,000+ free, high-resolution, and totally not cheesy stock photos.
- You can schedule and share your graphics instantly.
- You can resize your best graphics in a couple of clicks
You can share your graphics to Facebook, Twitter, and other popular social media platforms without leaving Snappa. It saves even more time when you connect your Buffer account and pre-schedule your posts. Compared to Canva, Snappa has a much better interface.
The free version of this tool offers
If this post helped you, don’t hesitate to comment and share and let me know if there are any other alternatives you know.