Are you looking for the cheapest but the best web hosts? You are at the right place. Finding cheap and best web hosting is not an easy task. Because, Many popular web hosting companies use industry standard pricing strategies, which usually attract new customers with their cheap introductory prices
Most of the web hosting providers are cheap but they will cost you 2x to 3x higher when you need to renew their services. So this is also important to check their renewal prices.
In this post, we will try to figure out some cheap but best web hosts for your blog or website.
What is Web Hosting?
To start a blog or website you need a host. A web hosting is where all of your website data and the domain name will be stored. That means web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet. A web host, or web hosting service provider, is a business that provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to store their data and to be viewed on the Internet.
How Does Web Host work?
Websites or blogs are hosted or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website or blog, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser.
We will cover the following details in this post
- Cheap and best web hosting providers
- Prices and renewal prices
Hosting Providers Will Be Covered
- Hostinger: $0.80/month
- HostGator Cloud: $2.99/month
- Bluehost: $2.75/month
- iPage: $1.99/month
- DreamHost: $4.95/month
- Namecheap: $2.88/month
- Justhost: $3.95/month
1. Hostinger ($0.80/mo for 4 years)
With the lowest price to the highest quality, It is really possible to have an inexpensive premium web hosting! You can build & publish quality websites without breaking the bank by providing almost unlimited cheap web hosting and exclusive cheap domain registration deals.
Here’s how Hostinger is giving their cheapest Single Shared Hosting Plan
- Monthly Plan: $7.99/mo
- 3 Month Plan: $2.15/mo (renews at $7.99/mo)
- 12 Month Plan: $1.95/mo (renews at $7.99/mo)
- 24 Month Plan: $1.45/mo (renews at $7.99/mo)
- 48 Month Plan: $0.80/mo (renews at $7.99/mo)
If you are willing to buy their cheapest plan, it will cost you only $0.80/month (48-months), You can also have lifetime hosting only for $38.40. This includes 1 website, 1 email accounts and 100GB of bandwidth (which can handle a lot of visitors). Unfortunately, SSL isn’t included for free. But you can have it a reasonable price.
According to reviewers, maximum hosting providers that are cheap are not fast nor reliable or safe.
In that case, Hostinger is the complete opposite. We have investigated many users reviews and got over the last 16-months, their uptime has been 99.97% with less than 10 hours of downtime. What’s more, they’ve are among one of the fastest WordPress hosts with an average load time of 369ms.
They are serving 24/7 good support through live chat that is good enough feature and their service is also quite quick to make you love it.
Low prices, great load times and solid uptime made them cheap but best web host.
So hostinger offers
- cheap and reliable hosting
- Free SSL certificate
- 24/7 customer supports
- 30days money back guarantee
2. HostGator Cloud (2.99/mo 6-month plan)
Every business organization needs a website to boost its possibility of success. And to have a website or blog one needs a web host to host their website or blog. In that case, HostGator is a top choice, boasting quality cloud, reseller, virtual private server (VPS), and dedicated server packages.
This is the Hostgator pricing policy and renewal prices look like
- 1 Month Plan: $2.99/mo (renews at $14.49/mo)
- 3 Month Plan: $2.99/mo (renews at $14.95/mo)
- 6 Month Plan: $2.99/mo (renews at $14.95/mo)
- 12 Month Plan: $5.18/mo (renews at $12.95/mo)
- 24 Month Plan: $4.38/mo (renews at $10.95/mo)
- 36 Month Plan: $3.98/mo (renews at $9.95/mo)
Although HostGator Cloud renewal prices are higher a little bit, if you lock in for 36-month plan, you can get their premium cloud hosting for a relatively low price – $3.98/mo. Domain (.com) prices are $2.99/year for the first year. Then renew at $12.95/year.
Use FacileWay as tp get a huge discount depending on the packages.
Their last 16-month uptime is 99.98% which is less than 2 hours of downtime. Another good thing about HostGator Cloud is that they’re really fast – average website load time is 433ms.
The most amazing thing about Hostgator is all of their plans include a free site transfer for one website, SSL certificate, 1-click backups, and additional security through SiteLock.
So what they offer
- Flexible, Easy to Use Control Panel
- Unmetered Bandwidth
- Unlimited Sub Domains, FTP Accounts, and Email Accounts
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- No Contract with a 45-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- SSL Certification
3. Bluehost (Most Reliable Cheap Host for $2.75/mo)
Bluehost is one of the officially recommended hosting service company by WordPress since 2005 and hosting more than 20 millions sites worldwide. They are awesome for their reliable and cheap web hosting plans.
Their hosting plans look like
- 12 Month Plan: $4.95/mo, (renews at $7.99/mo)
- 24 Month Plan: $3.95/mo, (renews at $7.99/mo)
- 36 Month Plan: $2.75/mo, (renews at $7.99/mo)
The biggest cons in their offer are that the cheapest plan ($2.75/mo) only comes with 36-months commitment. If you decide to use their services for less than 12 months, you’d need to pay $4.95/mo. SSL is included for free.
Within the last 16 months 99.99% with only 10 outages. In addition to reliable performance, their speed is on the faster side, too – 405ms
- FREE Domain Name for 1st Year
- FREE SSL Certificate Included
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24/7 Support
Also, Read How To Start Blogging With Bluehost
4. iPage (Most Rich Featured Low-Cost Hosting)
iPage has its own fame for its rich featured and low costing hosting facility. Just like Bluehost, they too have multiple one-click-installs for WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, and even website builders.
Let’s see what their pricing policy looks like
- 12 Month Plan: $2.99/mo, (renews at $9.99/mo)
- 24 Month Plan: $2.49/mo, (renews at $8.99/mo)
- 36 Month Plan: $1.99/mo, (renews at $7.99/mo)
iPage will cost you higher renewal fees. These are between $7.99 to $9.99 – depending on your initial plan length.
Within the last 16 months, they’ve managed to achieve an uptime of 99.97% and an average load time of 800ms. It means their uptime is good but the load time is slower than the above.
iPage hosting providers offers
- Free domain registration
- 1,000s of free templates
- Email address for free
- 24/7 support for free
- Drag and drop site builder
- SSL Certificate for free
- Domain transfer for free
- 30 days money back guarantee.
5. Dreamhost (Cheap and Same Renewal Cost)
Dreamhost is an award-winning hosting company providing you one of the fastest and secured web hosts. Their main shared hosting plan comes with popular apps like WordPress, website builder options including their own and others like Wix or Weebly.
Their pricing policy looks like
- 1 Month Plan: $4.95/mo (same renewal cost)
- 12 Month Plan: $3.95/mo (same renewal cost)
- 36 Month Plan: $2.59/mo (same renewal cost)
Dreamhost will cost you $2.59/mo if you purchase the 3-year plan. And unlike others, this comes with same renewal cost.
Just keep in mind that domain name is not included and this will cost $9.95/year and email accounts are not included.
Uptime is around 99.96% for the entire 16+ months we’ve been investigating them. Page speed has also been solid. The 719ms was the average slightly above the industry average (890ms). So you’re not taking a huge performance hit with this ‘cheap’ web host.
It’s not the cheapest option but good enough. Because of their customer service department was even speedy, hopping on our live chat session in under five minutes. The only disadvantage with Dreamhost is that it doesn’t have a cPanel.
Don’t worry! Their own built-in panel which is more suitable for advanced webmasters.
- Independently Owned
- Secured host
- 24/7 support
- 100% uptime guarantee
6. Namecheap (Cheap and Quick Support)
Namecheap is known as domain registration and management service, but they also offer web hosting services. Today, they have over 3 million clients and manage over 7 million domains. If you need to build a new blog, you can easily do it by using one of Namecheap’s many site building apps. If you have an existing website or blog, Namecheap will move it for you for free.
They are offering 50% off for their new customers.
Let’s see how their pricing policy looks like
- 1 month cost $2.88/mo (renewal fees $5.76/mo)
- 12 months cost $15.44/mo (renewal fees $30.88/mo)
Stellar: The initial plan gives you unmetered bandwidth for up to three websites for $2.88/month in the first year.
Stellar Plus: The second plan increases disk space to Unmetered, for $4.88/month in the first year.
Business SSD: Namecheap’s biggest plan has SSD disk space of 50GB, which is good enough for 10 websites and all that comes with only $8.88/month.
At Namecheap, they constantly strive to deliver total customer satisfaction with all our hosting services. That’s why they offer a fast, reliable and secure service that’s backed by our friendly, knowledgeable support team, 24/7. In fact, they’re so convinced you’ll love Namecheap hosting services that they offer a 14-day money-back guarantee.
Namecheap has only been able to post an average page speed of 830ms over the past sixteen months but their uptime is not bad. In the last 16 months, their uptime was 99.82%.
Namecheap is offering the following advantages
- Unmetered bandwidth
- Free website builder
- The free .website domain name and privacy protection
- 50 PositiveSSL certificates
- 30-day money-back guarantee
The Justhost hosting provider is a web hosting service which offers to host plans that come with a free domain name, unlimited email accounts, and the cPanel control panel.
They is offering these following pricing for its customer
- 1 month for $3.95/mo (Renewal fees $9.49/mo)
- Basic plan: This plan costs $3.95 per month and supports 1 website. It comes with 50GB disk space and supports 5 emails accounts (with 100MB storage per account) and 25 subdomains.
- Plus plan: This plan costs $6.95 per month and supports 10 websites. It comes with 150GB disk space, supports 50 subdomain names, 100 email accounts (500MB per account) and comes with a CDN.
- Prime plan: This plan costs $6.95 per month and supports unlimited websites. It allows unlimited sub domains, unlimited email accounts, and unlimited storage. It comes with 1 SSL certificate, 1 dedicated IP and premium backup protection.
We have investigated over the past sixteen months and found JustHost’s uptime came in at an average of 99.98%, which is better than the industry average of 99.94%. This is not bad at all!
This hosting provider has come in around 721ms, which is 19% faster than the 890ms industry average we’ve seen.
Other essential advantages Justhost offer are
- Free Domain Name
- Free Email Address
- Plenty of Disk Space
- Free Website Builder
- Free Marketing Tools
- 1-Click WordPress Install
Review: Does Price Matter?
You don’t have a big budget, doesn’t mean you have to settle for low-quality web hosting.
There are tons of web hosting company that can meet your budget and reliability. You can try one of them. Here I will try to recommend which you can give a try. I will try to figure out the best but cheap one.
- Hostinger: $0.80/month [recommended]
- HostGator Cloud: $2.99/month [recommended]
- Bluehost: $2.75/month [recommended]
- iPage: $1.99/month [average]
- DreamHost: $4.95/month [NOT recomended]
- Namecheap: $2.88/month [average]
- Justhost: $3.95/month [NOT recommended]
Make sure you are OK with the higher renewal prices. The only ones in the list with the same renewal prices are Dreamhost.
Affiliate Disclosure: This content contains affiliate links. If you purchase anything through these links, we will get a commission at no extra cost to you. we only promote the services/products that we are using or have used or have investigated.
We have figured out this list after a long time investigation. If there is any other hosting providing in your opinion please feel free to comment. We would love to hear from you.
If you like this post, Please share through social media.